Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's been a long time... || personal, chicago il photographer


I know, I'm terrible at blogging. It's been over a year since I've written a post and so much has happened that I don't think I could possibly get my blog up to date! Instead of catching up on everything, here are a few highlights. :)

First of all, last December 15, 2013 a sweet man asked me to be his wife. It was the best Christmas season of my life. <3  There was so much excitement in the air...it was blissful. :)




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On May 25th, 2013 I married the most wonderful, handsome, sweet, kind, practical, gentle, organized, thoughtful, adorable, and compassionate man I have ever met. It was the most beautiful day of my life.










~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Since then, married life has been wonderful and full of adventures. We have had much laughter and occasional tears. Sweet tears that come with joy and love, and learning tears that come with a lessons and trials. Through it all, God has been faithful and has show us a love so deep and much greater than we could have ever imagined. Marriage is a gift, imperfect and beautiful. :)



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This blog has been sorely neglected, and it is my goal to change that this year. :)
I hope to fill it with thoughts, dreams, ideas, and things that inspire me. Here goes a productive 2014!


wedding photos credit ~ Stoffer Photography
all other photos ~ Sweet Pea & Lace


with love,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Look forward to your posts. Love, love, the wedding pictures and the couple shots. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete