Thursday, February 3, 2011

~verse of the day~






Oh how I wish delighting myself in the Lord is something I do all the time.  But is it not.  How many times a day do I feel tired, stressed, and that I have just about had it with life!  A complaining spirit plagues me daily.  Why do I get so down all the time?  What really is that bad in my life that causes me to feel depressed?  When I really reflect on my life...there really is nothing!  Little things.  
But I have a warm house.  A Daddy that provides for our family, plenty of food for our bellies. 
A family who loves me.  A job that I love.  Friends that I cherish.  I have so many things to be grateful for! 
I think about all the children who don't have a family.  Those who don't have a Daddy who loves them.  Waiting for the next meal to warm their bellies.  It saddens me to think all those beautiful little faces, who are without love.  I have MUCH to be thankful for. 
The Lord has blessed me in everything!

So I thank You my Jesus.  Today I delight myself in You.  I am filled with joy. 

I pray for all those little children that need love and Jesus.  I pray that they may feel the absolute fulfilling joy that our Savior blesses us with.


 

Have a blessed day, and delight in His presence.  Your heart is in His hands.  :)




~Stephanie~


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Stephanie! I have to agree with that ... I find myself complaining all the time.

    Thanks for the "wise words" :)
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, Stephanie!
    That is one of my favorite verses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Sweet Pea, Oh how lovely, your pictures, the verse just right. Are you missing sunshine and the warm breeze blowing in your face? He will see you through everything. What a generous Father we have.
    Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swell! We can keep in touch via blogs! Lovely photographs, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie! I just found your blog, or at least your new one, and I love it!! Your pictures are so gorgeous! Amazing :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete