Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Esther's fall pictures 2012 || chicago il, baby photographer



Esther is back on the blog!

I have watched this sweet little girl grow so much over the past year. I have so many more pictures of wee Esther that never made it on here. I'll probably post some of her younger pictures randomly along the way, just because they are too cute not to share. ;) 

She is super adorable! My Mom watches her every Tuesday, and it's so fun to have her sweet little self hobbling around the house. :)

She always has a smile for me. She loves to dance. She is singing more. (lots of la-la's and dah-dah's) She eats a ton! And she likes to help me edit my photos. ;)

My cute little friend. <3




This is her, "I don't know about these leaves.....they are ON me!!!" face. ;)





















She loves Mommy!!



Happy Wednesday! 
<3



~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. These are precious! I love the 4th shot, which is the first one of her by the fence. Nice lighting and you caught a candid moment beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete