Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Missing Colorado


Colorado.  Is a beautiful place.

I was SO very blessed to be able to visit it for a short while.
I attended a photography school there, and met the most amazing people!
Kindred spirits!
I miss everyone so much it's depressing!  It is strange not seeing the people you spent every hour of the day with!
I have a TON of pictures, and I would like to show you ALL of them!  But that would be a lot!  So I'll only post the best!
But for now I only have time for one.
This is my beautiful friend Lauren, who I had the pleasure of rooming with for the first week, and I got to know her very well.  I miss ya roomie!



We had many laughs, so much that we cried!  I love my IPS peeps!

Have a good week ya'll!  ;)



Stephanie~

1 comment:

  1. Miss you too roomie!! ;) that was such an awesome week! I miss everyone so much!! :( It was so much fun traveling together and rooming together and laughing and being way hyper late at night together and eating chocolate covered cherries together ;) haha it was cherries right?? ;) love you girl!

    ReplyDelete