Friday, December 10, 2010

~*Fun in the sun*~

My family and I had the wonderful opportunity to visit my grandparents in Florida.  We didn't know till right before we had to leave if we were even going to be able to go.  Through many prayers, and patience, He blessed us with this visit to paradise. 
































































I hope you enjoyed seeing a glimpse into one of my favorite places on earth!  I have part two of pictures coming soon! 




~Stephanie 

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Stephanie, How lovely! You captured our beach beautifully. I'm looking forward to part 2 of our visit. Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie!
    These pictures are soo lovely.
    ~Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMazing photos!!!

    What type of camera do you have?

    I want to save up to get a professional one,but unsure on what to get!

    I was going to get a Nikon D90,but it would take me forever to save up $900!

    ReplyDelete