Monday, August 13, 2012

personal: birthday surprise!! || chicago, il


I took my boyfriend Michael downtown to Chicago for his birthday. I planned everything that day as a surprise. And he was surprised!

We ate a picnic breakfast at the station and then off we went! When we got to Chicago we took a water taxi to the Mag Mile. We did a little shopping, eating, swimming and watched the Buckingham Fountain water and light show. It was wonderful!!












Isn't he cute?! :)






Trying to make the pic look like I'm holding the fountain in my hand.....fail.



Tired after a long and fun day!!!

<3


~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh you two are A.DOR.A.BLE! Looks like you had a wonderful time :) I <3 chicago! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pics! You two are so darn cute!! :) miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete